Размер шрифта:
Цвета сайта:

Новосибирский государственный технический университет Официальный сайт

Портал НГТУ / Наука и инновации / Вопросы магистрантов,… / Вопросы магистрантов/аспирант…

Вопросы магистрантов/аспирантов/докторантов

Задать вопрос Все вопросы
Поиск вопросов

Вопрос №3050:

03.12.2017 14:55

Nice to meet you. I am a foreign student from Korea and I have a question for admission of postgraduate program. I already have master degree, and want to apply to technology and engineering related programs. 1. I searched the requirement and documents for admission, there was no mention about Russian language. Of course, in order to study, Russian language will be necessary, but for admission, do I have to prepare some certificates like TORFL-2 (ТРКИ-2) or not? 2. Preparatory faculty is only for bachelor program or all of studying programs? And, when it starts and when I can apply to? Thank you and I will wait your reply.


Thank you for your interest in our university.

For information on admission please visit http://en.nstu.ru/admissions/

All programs at our university are in Russian. 

Please note that if you want to be eurolled to a post-graduate program you will need proof of knowledge of  Russian  not lower than the Certification level-2 (B-2) with the federal standards of TORFL (Russian as Foreign Language). The cost of training in Russian is 120, 000 rubles a year. Classes begin on September 1. The application form should be submitted in June.
To get an invitation from NSTU you have to pay registration fee amounted US$110.

The hostel fee 4020-4390 rubles a month.

Health insurance fee about 3000-3500 rubles a year.

You need an “Apostille” stamp on your educational documents, proceeding from bodies and organizations of member countries of the Hague convention of 1961, which abolishes the requirement of consular legalization of foreign official documents:
1. is put down on the original of the document or on a separate sheet, which is attached to the document and could be made in official language of the body which is giving it out;
2. is put down by competent authorized bodies of the country of issue of the document (example, State Secretary, Department of Education, Ministry of Education, educational institutions and others).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards, 
Marina Mikhailova

Размещение информации на странице   
Управление информационной политики
pr@nstu.ru      is@nstu.ru